Bring Possibility to Life
Here are some ways to access more of your possibilities in 2017.
As the first tournaments of a new season get underway, we like to start the season reflecting on our Spirit of the Game to achieve some clarity around our intentions for our game. It’s helpful to ask yourself questions like: “Why did I start playing golf?” “Why do I continue to play golf?” Perhaps you started for competitive reasons but now are more motivated by the social aspects or the chance to be out in nature? Spending some time thinking about the reasons you play will help you be clear about your purpose for your golf game and will be a great source of motivation throughout the season. It’s a great step towards HAPPY + BETTER Golf!
We believe in possibilities and the only way to make them come alive is by taking action, so we made up a verb … Possibiliting! If contemplating your purpose for your golf game or reflecting on your Spirit of the Game seems like a daunting task, never fear, we’ve got you covered. We feel very strongly about having this clarity around your intentions and don’t believe it should be a monumental task. So, we’ve created a tool to walk you through the process and give you the guidance to reacquaint yourself with your Spirit of the Game and bring your possibilities to life. Possibiliting 2.0 is a 36-page digital booklet available in the WebShop. A free, introductory sample, Possibiliting 1.0, is available here.
54CAMPUS is an extension of our world-renowned golf school to include this newly-developed Player Performance Campus designed for elite juniors, amateurs and professionals. The 54CAMPUS programs are longer term, immersive environments where players will integrate their technique with the human skills through performance practice and on course training. We’re offering two different programs, at Talking Stick Golf Club, to meet the unique needs of these golfers.
- Integrated Training for Juniors – is an integrated, full-time junior golf program offering VISION54 designed training covering the skills necessary to access possibilities in golf and as a human being.
- Players’ Harbor – is a flexible, extended stay program created with competitive amateurs, professionals, juniors and teams in mind. Players can come for a week or multiple weeks to receive in-depth training in the VISION54 skills. We call them “Harbor Weeks” from the metaphor of supplying a “harbor” where you come to fine-tune your game or access more skills. The intention is for you to learn to be even better at “being your own best coach” while playing on the course.
Learn more >>
We can hardly believe it, but it’s been a year since the launch of our groundbreaking virtual golf school, MYGAME! For those familiar with it, it’s an online golf school that mirrors our in-person programs but can be experienced from anywhere, at your own pace. Pick the Series that aligns with your particular goals and learn the Human Skills needed to play your best on the course:
- Signature Swing – You will learn how to master the three physical essentials for any golf swing: balance, tempo and tension awareness.
- Performance Routine – You will learn how to create a peak performance state in the Play Box and how to manage your post-shot reaction to create confidence.
- Best You – You will learn how to become a master of variability and better manage yourself on course while you are playing.
To celebrate this One Year Anniversary, we’re offering you 20% off the Series of your choice ($50 value) if you enroll by February 28. Use promo code OneYear20 and Register Here >>
We are enjoying having so many more options for training at Talking Stick to fit every skill & commitment level. New programs and Spring dates are now available! Schedule >>
- Our signature 2- and 3-day Essential Playing Skills golf schools
- Alumni Training Camp for past 2- and 3-day participants and MYGAME alumni to go deeper into the Essential Playing Skills
- 54Practice – 6 integrated and varied practice stations
- 54Play – 9 holes on course training
Monthly memberships are available for local golfers with 54Play and 54Practice Details >>
Check out our program schedule & come see us! Schedule >>
**Calendar Pro Tip:
To see only the programs you are interested in on our program calendar, select the Program Category from the drop down at the top of the calendar and click “GO”. Only the available programs in that particular category will be displayed, making it easier to make your selections.
As some of you may have already experienced, we launched our shiny new WebShop in January! Our new WebShop provides more options to bring you exciting tools and products to enhance your learning and improve your performance – and, it’s mobile-friendly! Check out our latest additions:
- Essential Playing Skills Playbook for Juniors – In this 88-page, digital workbook, you will find support material, on course exercises and practice plans for integrating the Essential Playing Skills into your game. *$5 of every purchase is donated to LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Program
- VISION54 Junior Golf Bundle – includes the 88-page, digital workbook Essential Playing Skills Playbook for Juniors, plus a Notebook, Practice Card Game, Decision Line and Golf Parent for the Future to complement your practice with the workbook.
- Possibiliting 2.0 – a 36-page digital booklet designed to give you clarity around your intentions for your golf game and bring your possibilities to life.
Come by and check out the new WebShop >>
Wishing your season is everything you want it to be!
Best 54 Wishes,
Lynn & Pia
VISION54.com InTouch@VISION54.com 480 371 9692
To subscribe – If you have friends and contacts who would enjoy receiving our VISION54® e-News, please reply with “new contacts” in the subject line.
To unsubscribe or change info – If you no longer want to receive this email, or if you want to change to which email address it is sent, please reply with either “unsubscribe” or “change subscription” and we will promptly remove or change your details.